Sunday 20 April 2008

"Save Louise Summers?"

So Louise gets charged for Sean's murder, which I don't personally mind because I don't like her. However, I have a sneaking suspicion that Warren Fox won't like it very much.

In an attempt to get Louise off murder charges, he offers Justin money to confess to Sean's murder. Apparently he offers Justin £100,00, although I don't know what good that will be when he's in prison!




However Justin decides not to help Warren, and declines the money. So what does this mean for louise?

Well, there's always Carmel (you're favourite Mcqueen). Carmel launches a save Louise campaign. I don't know how it works, but if I see coloured ribbons then I won't be impressed. Still, nice of Carmel to try.

In other news Justin and Sasha kiss. I'm pretty sure the heroin is making her doolally, but what's his excuse?

And Tony and Jacqui celebrate their first anniversary. What does Tony do for it? He pole dances. Therefore I have left you with this picture. I hope it doesn't blind you. I think this picture is the least sexy picture I've ever seen... ever!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Noooo I don't want Louise and Warren to split up Nooo cuz Louise brings out his nice side. Ish.
And I'd like to request more stuff on the incest twins? Who dies/does anyone die?

PS kill the heroin lovers off instead, they're shit. They only gave them an addiction to give them a storyline.